We are so glad that you are interested in visiting River District Church! Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, some things have changed in how we greet each other but we are committed to gather in a safe way. We do ask that you practice social distancing, wear a mask, and wash/sanitize your hands often. There are hand sanitizer stations positioned around the church. Here’s what you need to know:
- Find a parking space and make your way to the front door of the church on B Avenue.
- Adults: enter through the main front doors where the tall stairs and columns are
- Families: enter through either the main doors or the doors on ground level beneath the front stairs
- Kid Check-in: all kids ages 6 weeks through 6th grade will check in at the kids table in the first floor foyer. This helps ensure the safety of all our little ones.
- We have a caring preschool ministry, an energetic elementary ministry, a fun, relevant student ministry, and engaging adult groups that meet for Bible Study at 9:45am.
- What to wear? Come as you are. You can come casual in jeans and a t-shirt or you can dress up if you like.